Lincoln-Berry Connection is operated as a side-venture to a farmer
and Lincoln fan, Bob Sampson. Profits will be donated to New Salem's
Lincoln League and other local organizations.
the 1930's Sampson's father expanded the Berry Farm and included a
40-acre tract, joining a similar tract of land owned by Reverend Cameron,
the founder of New Salem. In the early 1900s, the Berry house was
converted into a corn crib and eventually abandoned, allowed to decay
and to be overgrown with brush and vines, until it was documented,
salvaged, and razed in 2001.
Since these are a limited volume of items, they are currently only
available via direct contact.
can either e-mail or call Mr. Sampson for more information.
Proprietor: Robert Sampson
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sampson | Berry
House History | Limited Collectors